Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oral Presentation

1. THE VIDEO: youtube account




2. OBSERVATION OF MY PRESENTATION
For my level of English that I have done quite well.
I am ashamed to look at the camera, I must speak to the audience and make him questions.



3. THE TRANSCRIPTION
Hello my name is Marina and today I'm talking about Brad Pitt.

BIOGRAPHY:
He was born in 18 of December of 1963 in Shawnee, Oklahoma, he grew up in Sprinfield.

FAMILY:
He is married to Angelina Jolie. We meet the recording of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
They have six children, three biological and three adopted.
Pax, Zahara, Maddox, Knox and Vivenne.

FILMS:
Is an actor and producer in North America.
In 1987 he made the first film called No Way Out, Troy did in 2004 and the film Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2005. And he produced Eat Pray Love in 2010 and in 2011 the Tree of Life.

AWARDS:
1995: Best male performance, for Interview with the Vampire
1996: Sexy man and Best Actor for 12 Monkeys.

4. POWERPOINT/IMAGES..

5. MY CLASSMATES PRESENTATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment