Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SELF-EVALUATION


my learning:
1. DID YOU WORK HARD?
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?

1. Yes, I think yes.
2. Fairly, took me started.
3. The writings.
4. More grammar and writing better.
5. Study and review.
activities in the language room:
write about the different activities.
Use I like/don't like.. I prefer/ My favourite..
Magazine, reading and activities.

All the activities I like.
Prefer magazine before speaking but me well.
I have to revise grammar and practice writing.
I think I can and I will have to strive.


What's best blog in your class? Why?
My favorite blog is Julia's blog, because is organized and there are all the things.
What's best ESO BLOG?
My favorite blog i Vicky's, because are all of the things, and is very organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment